Above is the apron of Brother Samuel Harper, who was a member of Union Lodge, No. 63 (and later member of Howard Lodge, No. 81); this apron was worn, among other places, to the cornerstone laying of the B & O railroad on July 4, 1828 as well as to the re-internment ceremony of Grand Master Coats (the first Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Maryland) in June 1835. Below right, Centreville Lodge No. 180, is a Past Master Jewel that was presented to Brother E. Clyde Walls in 1925 (provided by his widow to the museum in 1970).

Photos on this page are provided courtesy of The Stephen J. Ponzillo, Jr. Memorial Library & Museum of The Grand Lodge of A.F.&A.M. of Maryland.